How to style a crop + ideas for your weekend










Hello!

I found this skirt at the back of my wardrobe only last week and have been trying it out with a number of different tops. My favourite 'look' was definitely when it was styled with this black and white crop from H&M.

In this post, I wanted to chat about some ideas for what to do on the weekend. Some of my favourite things to do on the weekend are:
  • Read my book/ magazines
  • Make a movie with friends
  • Take/ edit photos
  • Spend time with family
  • Make wall collages using magazines and photos

Here are some other ideas:
  • Redecorate or clean out your room
  • Buy some succulents/ plants to put in your bedroom
  • Make a movie/ music video
  • Make a scrapbook
  • Create a blog
  • Do some cardmaking
  • Start a drawing book
  • Bake some cupcakes
  • Make bunting flags using material, newspaper of even an old map of the world


I'd love to hear what you love to do on the weekend, comment below!
xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig