High tea + city adventures







 




Hello,

Here are some photos from my lovely day in the city with my grandma, sister and cousin. I went to high tea at the QVB where we enjoyed cakes, sandwiches, scones and of course - tea! It was lovely to chat while eating lots of delicious of food! Later on we went and saw 'The Book Thief. I really liked it but I cried from the start until the end! I always cry in movies - it's quite embarrassing.

Have a lovely day.
A collaboration with another blogger is coming in a few weeks - get excited!

xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Don't worry I cry in every movie...I REPEAT EVERY movie regardless if the ending is sad or happy. More likely I'll cry in a happy ending because it's just so.....
    Lovely photos, I love the pixelated photo, such an awesome effect
    c harri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good to know I'm not the only one! Thank you Harri xx

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig