The Fault In Our Stars

Hello!

It's been ages since I did my last blogpost as I have been overseas on an amazing trip - which I will tell you all about soon. I also have heaps of school work on at the moment. 
So, I quickly put this blogpost together about 'The Fault in Our Stars,' hope you enjoy!
 









 

I have finally finished this heart-wrenching, yet beautifully written novel by John Green. I found it hard to read past a certain point (I won't give any spoilers away to those who haven't read it), as my eyes were literally flooding!

I really enjoyed it and recommend that you do read it.
The movie is coming out in August and I can't wait to see it!

Below is the trailer..



Isn't it cute?!


Sorry for the short post - in a few weeks I will be doing many more posts!

xx
Georgia
SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig