Styling floral prints

Hello!

A couple of weeks ago, I was sorting through my clothes and came across this dress from topshop. I absolutely love the contrasting colours and floral print. I decided to do an early morning shoot with it, down at the beach. The sunrise was magnificent - even though it was freezing!!















Georgia Wears
Floral dress // Topshop
Fedora hat // Mishkah

...

I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry to those who lost family or friends on the recent MH17 flight. It's just horrible how humans treat each other. We all live on this planet, therefore should respect those who we share it with. Also remember never to take anything for granted -from education and health to family and friends. 



xxx
Georgia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig