On Wednesdays We Wear Stripes

Hello!

How have you all been? 

In case you haven't been following me on Instagram, I have just arrived back from my road trip to Melbourne. It was so much fun driving through the countryside, visiting quirky stores, cute cafes and meeting up with bloggers - Brooke, Dom and Mia
I filmed a lot of my trip so a VLOG will be up on my YouTube channel soon.

Before we met up with Dom and Mia, Brooke and I took some rooftop photos. It was so much fun chatting in the sunshine, while trying to balance the camera on parked cars :') In the end, I was really happy with how the photos turned out. 


Have a lovely week!
xo G














If you'd like to see more photos, click here to see Brooke's blog post.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looks like you had fun :D And loving the little doodles on the photos ^_^ ♡

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig