Playing with fire

As you all know from one of my last blog posts, GOLDEN, my friend Tashi and I spent almost 3 days together exploring the city, harbour and streets of Sydney to shoot some outfits for you all. On both nights, we had some fun with a packet of sparklers and these photos are the result! After we ran out of sparklers, we tried with a phone light and it actually worked (scroll down to the last picture in this blog post). 

1 more week of holidays and at the end of next week I'm going hiking with a friend for Duke of Ed - an international award where you complete 5 sections:
  • Service
  • Skill
  • Physical recreation
  • Adventurous journey - which is the camp I'm going on
  • A residential project)
After that it's back to school for my second last term of year 12 - can't believe I'm already 1/2 way through! 

Have a great week,
G x 

milky way blogger fun with sparklers
Turns out backwards writing is quite difficult...

milky way blogger fun with sparklers

milky way blogger fun with sparklers

milky way blogger fun with sparklers

milky way blogger fun with sparklers

milky way blogger fun with sparklers

milky way blogger fun with sparklers

milky way blogger fun with sparklers

milky way blogger fun with sparklers
It's hard to tell from the photo, but this picture was taken from Tashi's balcony while I ran in circles in her back garden with a sparkler in each hand. The reason it is so wobbly is because I was laughing so much!

milky way blogger fun with sparklers 
milky way blogger fun with sparklers
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig