It was all yellow

Welcome to day 3 of BLOGMAS! If you don't know what I'm talking about, I posted on Instagram a couple of days ago, saying that I will be posting every day of December up until Christmas. I decided to do this because I haven't spent much time on my blog this year and I'd like to start putting more effort into it again. So watch this space over the next month for lots of exciting new content!

Today I went and met up with my high school best friend as she's going overseas tomorrow morning for two months! We worked out today that that's the longest we haven't seen each other since we first met 6 years ago. It was a lovely day - we bought burgers, then went back to hers and chatted in the garden. By the time this post goes up, I will be at work (fourth night in a row)! I took a few months off working this year and so it's good to be back again (although the midnight shifts are making me quite exhausted). Glad to be having a few days break from work after tonight. 

The photos below I shot with Tashi about 2 months ago. I'm OBSESSED with this yellow raincoat and have been searching for one for years. Sadly, it's Summer, so I can't wear this much at the moment, but looking forward to wearing it lots in Winter next year. 

Hope you've been enjoying the blog posts so far this month!
Speak tomorrow.
G x

 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig