Summer Dress + Life Updates


Back again with another fashion post! This gorgeous dress is one I 'borrowed' from my sister's cupboard. It's made of a light-weight material - perfect for hot weather, has a simple design and easy to throw on over a swimming cossie. Will definitely be borrowing it over the Summer and hopefully invest in a similar one for myself soon! 

The last couple of days I've been at a beach house with my family which is super relaxing. Been going on walks, playing board games, geocaching (if you don't know what this is, you should definitely look it up and try it - basically a massive treasure hunt), cooking and swimming. Heading back to Sydney in a few days for work and also to spend Christmas with my boyfriend's family, which I'm really looking forward to! My family doesn't really do too much on the 25th so excited to have a proper Christmas this year. 

Can't believe Christmas is so soon - feels like December has just flown by.
Have a great night and speak tomorrow!
G x






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig